Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of red card and cut a strip lengthways about 8cm wide. Then cut another strip the same size.
- Stick the two pieces of card together at their smallest ends. Then wrap it around your head to measure it, and stick the other ends together to make it the right size.
- Take a yellow sheet of card and cut a long zig-zag shape out of it. Then use double sided tape to stick it to the front of the headband.
- Stick a strip of double-sided tape to the inside of the front of the headband and peel off the backing. Then attach a large feather to the middle.
- Add more slightly smaller feathers either side of the large feather.
Add more tape over the ends of the feathers to make them more secure.