Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a shirt onto a sheet of blue card and carefully cut out.
- Stick the shirt to the centre of a white card blank. Using a black marker pen, draw on a collar at the top of the shirt, and a coat hanger across the 'neck' of the shape.
- Glue three mini yellow buttons vertically down the front of the shirt shape, lining them up with the collar.
- Stick mini green buttons around the bottom and sides of the card, ensuring they are equally spaced out, to create a border.
- To finish, write 'Happy Father's Day' at the top of the card using a black marker pen.
For a different look, try making a bigger card blank and decorating it with three shirts instead, each cut out from a different colour of card.