Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Tear off a piece of orange clay from your SuperClay Value Pack, and begin rolling into a ball. Then tear a small piece of white air dry clay and add it to your ball. Keep rolling to ensure the colours are mixed evenly.
- Your air dry egg will need to fit the top of your flower pot, so bear this in mind when choosing the quantity of clay.
- Now begin rolling the main body of your Easter chick into an oval shape.
- Sit your neatly rolled Easter chick on top of your chosen flower pot.
- Now carefully place two eyes from your eye sticker value pack onto the head of your chick, followed by a small triangle of yellow foam for a beak.
- Cut out a further two pieces of yellow foam 6cm by 4cm to create wings for your chick.
- Cut three semi-circles into each wing then draw around the perimeter with an orange pen.
- Now affix your wings securely by inserting one edge of each wing into either side of your clay chick.
- Take three collage feathers (we chose white, orange and yellow) and affix the pointed ends into the top of your chick, creating a head full of feathers.
- Allow your clay to dry for 24 hours.
- Now some colours from your PicTixx glitter paint pens and decorate the flower pot with stripes and a Happy Easter message. The pens will dry to a sparkling, glittery finish.
To neaten the join between the chick and the pot, create a thin line around the top of your flower pot using the PicTixx pens