Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of blue card, cut out a circle about 20cm in diameter then fold this in half.
- From yellow card draw out a teardrop shape about 10cm tall and 7cm wide. Then from orange card draw out a teardrop shape about 8cm tall and 5cm wide. Cut out the shapes. Stick the orange teardrop shape onto the bottom of the yellow teardrop to make the candle flame.
- Apply some glue to the back of the flame and then stick this to the top of the card.
- Stick some acrylic gems to the front of the card to decorate and then apply some gold glitter glue along the bottom edge of the card. Leave to dry.
- To finish, stick some foam letter stickers onto the card to spell out ‘Happy Diwali’.
When applying the glitter glue to the edge of the card, you can use a thin paintbrush to evenly spread out the glitter.