Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes per party hat
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the party hat template on your chosen card colour then cut this out. Use a hole punch to punch two small holes in the card.
- Fold along the dotted line to create your tab and stick some double sided tape to this.
- Curve the edges of the party hat together and stick the tab to the other edge to secure in place.
- Draw around the circles and dinosaur spikes templates on your chosen foam colour then cut these out.
- Peel off the backing from one of the spike pieces and stick the flat edge along the join on the party hat. Then peel off the backing from the second spike piece, line up to the first and stick together.
- Peel off the backing from the circles and stick these onto the party hat.
- Cut a length of elastic approximately 50cm in length and tie each end through the holes in the party hat with a double knot.
To make sure the edges of the party hat remain stuck together, stick some tape to the inside of the join to make it extra secure.