Time to Make
2 hours including drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the tube with white acrylic paint as a base colour. Leave to dry.
- When dry, paint the tube with yellow acrylic paint, or a colour of your own choice. Leave to dry.
- Add another coat of yellow paint. Leave to dry.
- Cut out two strips of coloured card (5cm in width), then attach the strips to each end of the tube with double sided tape.
- Make up a palette of different colour acrylic paints. Have a cotton bud for each of the different coloured paint.
- Using the cotton buds, paint and decorate the digeridoo with different dot patterns. Leave to dry.
To play, place your lips inside the tube and make a trumpet or motor boat sound with your lips.