Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour a large blob of glue onto the centre of the saucer. Place the teacup onto the glue, so that the handle in pointing upwards.
- Place the saucer on a flat, level surface and prop the teacup up to hold it in place if necessary. Leave to fully dry.
- Once the glue is dry, decorate the teacup and saucer with a pink porcelain paint pen.
- Cover the teacup and saucer with a coat of varnish to make it water resistant.
- Thread a light blue piece of ribbon through the handle of the teacup and tie the ends in a knot to create a loop.
- Put bird seed into the teacup so that it falls out onto the saucer for the birds to feed from.
Don't move the teacup until the glue is 100% dry, otherwise, it may become unattached to the saucer.