Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- To make the cat, take three pegs and colour them completely using orange Deco Pen. Leave to dry.
- Take one of the pegs and an orange craft stick. Add a dab of glue to the inside of the ears at the top of the peg and position the ears with the lolly stick sandwiched horizontally between them, as shown. Make sure the peg is approx. half a cm from the edge of the stick, so leaving a little gap at the end. You may have to hold it in place for a few seconds until the glue is really secure.
- Cut an orange pipe cleaner into a curly tail, then take a second orange peg, add a dab of glue in the inside of the top ears as before, and this time sandwich the other end of the craft stick as well as one end of the pipe cleaner between the ears. Use the picture as a guide if you need to. Again, you may need to hold the peg, squeezing the ears in place for a few seconds until the glue is secure.
- Attach the third peg to the front of the stick, where you left a gap when securing the first peg. Simply open the peg and close it down over the stick, sandwiching in between the bottom of the peg. Now add wiggle eyes to the front of the peg and colour in the silver metal swirl in the centre, this will be the nose.
- For the crocodile, colour a peg with green Deco-pen. Lay the peg down on its side, so that the top ears can form the mouth of the crocodile. Add wiggle eyes on top, then colour the inside red with teeth around the edges so it looks like an open gaping mouth.
Use a fine-tipped pen instead of a Deco-pen for drawing on any facial features