Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of black card and lay it down on a flat surface in a landscape position. Put to one side. Take five different colours of card from the pack.
- Using the inner circle of a roll of glue dots, draw two circles onto each sheet of coloured card (except the black sheet, this will be your game board) and cut them out. You should have five matching pairs. Cut another circle from another sheet of card for the face.
- Put one circle from each coloured pair to one side, then arrange the remaining five on the board into a caterpillar- adding the 'face' piece at the top, using the picture as a guide. Once you're happy with the positioning, affix the circles to the board with glue dots.
- Select number stickers 1-5 from your pack - you'll need two of each number in the same colours. Put one set of numbers to one side with your spare coloured circles and stick the remaining numbers onto the circles on the board.
- Affix the spare number stickers to the spare circles so they match the circles on the board. Add eyes, mouth and antennae to the caterpillar's face. Now you're all set to go!
Use a bigger sheet of card and more circles/numbers for a bigger version of the game