Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take one of the larger cork tops and push a sharp pencil into the top, placing it centrally, and pushing until it creates a hole that goes about half way down into the cork. Remove the pencil.
- Select a green pipe cleaner from the pack. Decide how long you want the stem of your flower to be then cut it 1.5cm longer than that.
- Push one end of the pipe cleaner into the hole until its firmly positioned with the other end sticking upwards out of the flowerpot.
- Draw two identical flower shapes onto coloured card or foam and cut out. Using glue dots, sandwich the flower together over the top of the end of the pipe cleaner, ensuring all edges match up.
- Decorate the flowerpot with a row of self-adhesive gems, stickers, glitter or give a lick of paint to add a bit of colour. Make as many as desired, tweaking the design for each one.
If the end of the pipe cleaner is a little bit sharp or you want a bit of extra security, add a blob of sticky tack or apply a little bit of glue from a glue glun to the end of the pipe cleaner before pressing it into the hole in the cork