Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the Fortune Teller template on A4 white paper. Carefully cut out the template.
- Place the printed side face down on a flat surface and fold the paper in half. Unfold the paper and turn it around so that the folded crease is now horizontal. Fold the paper in half again so that there is a vertical crease. Unfold the paper and turn it over.
- Fold one of the corners of the paper inwards so that the middle of the coloured sections meets the middle of the square. Repeat this with every corner until all of the printed colours and numbers 1-8 are visible. Turn the paper over.
- Just like in step 3, fold the corners of the paper inwards until only the numbers are visible and the written activities have been hidden under the paper folds.
- Fold the paper in half horizontally and diagonally as done in step 2. Slide fingers under the colour flaps and push the outer corners into the middle.
Gather friends and family to turn this fun craft into a challenging game! Use the fortune teller to see who can pull the best funny face and draw the best treasure map and offer tasty treats as a reward!