Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a funnel to pour lots of beads into an empty water bottle.
- Blow up a clear balloon, and hold the end so it stays blown up. Then pull the end of the balloon over the top of the bottle.
- Carefully turn the bottle upside down, whilst holding the neck of the balloon so it stays on the bottle. Then pour the beads into the balloon.
- Hold the neck of the balloon and remove it from the bottle. Then slowly deflate the balloon until there is no air left inside.
- Tie a tight knot in the neck of the balloon.
The more beads you add, the bigger your stress ball will be.