Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix up some purple paint and paint the outside of a craft pot and leave to dry.
- Take a sheet of black foam and cut out the shape of the bats wings. Put a strip of double sided tape down the middle and stick to the back of the pot.
- Cut two small triangles out of the same sheet of foam, then stick the the inside of the pot at the front to create the bat's ears.
- Stick two large wiggle eyes to the front of the pen pot.
- Use a black pen to draw a smile underneath the eyes, then use the white fine tip deco pen to draw two fangs just underneath.
Use a few layers of paint to make the colour more vibrant.