Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the dinosaur dominoes template onto A4 white copier paper/card.
- Colour in the dinosaur designs using coloured felt tip pens. Make sure the matching designs are the same colours.
- Use scissors to carefully cut out each domino.
- Peel off the backing to a sheet of self-adhesive foam and stick the dominoes to the back of it, making sure the dominoes are face up. Cut around each of the dominoes so that they now have a foam backing.
- Repeat step 4 with more sheets of self-adhesive foam until all of the dominoes have a foam backing.
As the designs are quite small, it is easier to use fine tip pens rather than broad tip pens, to colour in the smaller parts of the designs. If you do not have self-adhesive foam, attach your dinosaur dominoes to a piece of A4 coloured card using a glue stick.