Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a rat head shape from a sheet of white card. Then mix some black and white paint together to make grey and paint the rat head shape. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, mix some red and white paint together to make pink and paint the inner ears and the nose pink. Then stick two wiggle eyes to complete rat's face.
- Cut out a rectangle from a sheet of red card, approximately 5cm x 20cm.
- Stick a piece of double sided tape to the back of the rat's head at the top. Then stick the rat's head to the top of the red bookmark.
- Use a yellow deco pen to write '2020' down the front of the bookmark, and dashes around the edge.
Only tape the head right at the top, so the bottom section can fit over the page.