Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out a rectangle from a sheet of red card, approximately 5cm x 20cm. Then use a yellow deco pen to write '2021' onto it and decorate the edges with a dashed line.
- Take a sheet of brown paper and cut out the shape of an ox's head, including the ears and horns.
- Place the ox shape over a lighter sheet of paper and use a pencil to draw around the horns. Cut out the horns from the light sheet of paper and use double sided tape to stick them to the horns on the ox shape.
- Take a sheet of light brown paper and cut out an oval shape, slightly wider than the width of the red rectangle. Draw two nostrils onto it with a black pen, and then stick it to the bottom of the ox shape to make the nose.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the ox's face, then use double sided tape to stick the ox to the top of the red bookmark.
Press the nib of the yellow deco pen down onto a piece of scrap paper before writing on the red card to make sure it comes out nice and bright.