Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Open out the fan completely and paint the paper area with two coats of red acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Either make a Dog template from thin card and draw around this with a pencil onto the fan. Or, draw a Dog freehand directly onto the fan.
- Outline the drawn Dog with a thick black fibre pen then fill the design with black acrylic paint.
- Sketch 2018 in the middle of the fan with a pencil in your neatest handwriting and paint over with gold metallic paint.
- Paint the wooden frame of the fan with gold metallic paint and leave to dry.
- Draw face detail on the dog using a white fine tip acrylic deco pen.
For a deep gold colour, add another coat of gold metallic paint to the frame. The fan is light enough to fix to the wall with Blu Tack.