Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time per bottle
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the glue gun to create texture to the bottles by carefully putting blobs or strips of glue onto the outside of the bottle. Leave to dry.
- Cover the bottle in purple paint, leave to dry. Add another coat of paint if needed.
- Once the paint is dry, use a white deco pen to write ‘Good Luck Potion’ or any potion name of your choice, onto the front of the bottle.
- Cut a long piece of twine and put some glue onto the end of it. Stick the end to the top of the bottle at the back, then wrap the twine around the neck of the bottle and fix it in place with some more glue.
- Use the glue gun to stick some gems onto the bottle.
- Create different potion bottles using different coloured paints, words and gems.
Wait until the glue is completely dry before painting.