Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out the shape of the witches head and body from a black sheet of foam. This should be a rectangular shape with arms either side, and a circle on top. Ensure the arms are only attached at the top.
- Cut out a green foam circle and stick it to the circular part of the black foam to create the witches face. Then cut out the witches hair from the purple foam and attach it to the face.
- Make a witches hat out of black and yellow foam, then stick to the witch's head using double sided tape.
- Create the face using self-adhesive wiggle eyes, and draw a mouth with a black pen.
- When you place it in your book, put the body behind the page and bring the arms over the top and in front.
Make sure the arms are long enough so that they can easily hook over the pages.