Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the keepsake box in pink paint and leave to dry. For a brighter finish, paint the box with white paint first.
- Add some more white to the pink paint, then paint the inner section of the outside of the box, as well as the inside of the box. Leave to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, stick on the words 'REASONS WHY I LOVE MUM' onto the top of the box using purple self-adhesive foam letters.
- Decorate the rest of the box with heart crystal stick on stones.
- Use deco pens to write the reasons why you love your mum onto the wooden hearts. Then outline the hearts using a different colour.
- Put your hearts into the keepsake box.
Make sure the lid is open when painting so the box doesn't stick together.