Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the wooden dolly peg with some yellow paint and then leave to dry.
- Glue a white sheet of paper onto a greet sheet, about 2cm down from the top. Then glue a red sheet of paper onto the white sheet approximately half a centimetre down.
- Use a black pen to draw seed shapes onto the red paper, then trim the paper down slightly with scissors.
- Fold the paper into a fan. To do this start from one of the smaller edges and fold about 2cm down. Then turn the paper and fold again. Repeat this until all of the paper has been folded.
- Hold the folded paper together and push the end in between the legs of the peg. Then using your hands hold each top corner of the paper and pull out into a fan shape.
Trim the paper down slightly before folding to make it fit better in the wooden peg.