Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
1 hour 15 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a large polished stone and apply a layer of white deco acrylic paint as a basecoat. Leave to dry.
- Choose a colour that matches the vegetable that the stone is going to mark. E.g. orange stone to mark carrots. Paint the vegetable colour on top of the white coat on the stone using deco acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Write the name of the vegetable onto the rock using a fine tip acrylic deco pen. Choose a colour that will stand out well on top of the painted rock colour. Leave to dry.
- Using the PicTixx 3D Glitter Pens, decorate the rock with spots, swirls and patterns. Shake the pen well before use so that it isnt too watery. Leave to dry. The pen will not appear as bold and glittery until it dries. Once dry, the patterns you have made will be colourful, sparkly and solid 3D shapes. Magic!
- Paint a layer of HobbyLine Acrylic Satin Varnish to make the stone waterproof. Leave to dry.
Get kids to find out the colour of the vegetables then paint the stones to match, either by looking online or in a supermarket.