Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take one of the bunting flags and use a red pen to draw and colour in a vertical line and a horizontal line onto it to make a red cross, making sure to use a ruler to get the lines straight.
- Continue to use the red pen to draw a diagonal line out from the centre of the cross in each of the four spaces, remembering to leave a white border.
- Complete the union jack by colouring in the rest of the spaces with a blue fabric pen, again remembering to leave the white border.
- Take another bunting flag and use red and blue fabric pens to write 'VE DAY 75' onto it. Then colour in the border with the blue pen.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to create as many bunting flags as you would like.
- Cut a long strip of thin red ribbon and thread it through the holes in the top of the bunting flags. Make sure you alternate the different designs.
You can make the bunting as long as you like by using more of the fabric flags.