Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print the templates out onto a sheet of white paper and cut them out.
- Take a sheet of dark blue self-adhesive felt and turn it upside down. Place the template labelled ‘blue felt’ over it and draw around it with a pencil. Carefully cut out this rectangle of blue felt with a pair of scissors.
- Take a sheet of white felt and turn it over. Place the template labelled ‘white felt’ onto it and draw around it with a pencil, then cut it out.
- Turn a sheet of red felt over and place the templates labelled ‘red felt’ onto it. Draw around each section with a pencil and cut them out. Make sure you remember where each one goes.
- Stick the white felt shape onto the blue felt rectangle. Then stick all of the red pieces of felt onto the white section of felt.
- Peel the backing off of the sheet of blue felt and stick it to the fabric flag to create your Union Jack Flag.
Place all of the pieces of felt on top of each other with the backing still on, before peeling the backing off and sticking them, to make sure they all fit in the right place.