Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per flag
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template onto a sheet of white paper, then cut out the flags.
- Use red and blue pens to colour in the Union Jack flag on the templates.
- Turn the piece of paper over and stick a piece of double sided tape onto the back of the flag on the side where it is blank. Peel of the backing of the double sided tape.
- Place a cocktail stick onto the back of the flag, next to the double sided tape, so that the end of the stick will poke out of the bottom of the flag.
- Fold the section of paper that has the tape on over the cocktail stick to hold it in place, Then turn the flag back over. The section that you left blank in step 2 should have been folded over, leaving just the union jack on show.
Make sure the pointed end of the cocktail stick is pointed downwards, as it will make it easier to put it into the cupcake.
What You Need