Time to Make
30 Minutes (+Drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw the shape of the unicorn head and ears in the middle of the rock. Draw stripes around 3/4 of the head in a clockwise direction, leaving a large gap in the top left-hand corner.
- Paint the stripes with pink, yellow, purple and blue acrylic paint. Try to make sure stripes of the same colour aren’t next to one another. Leave the rock to dry.
- Fill in the central head of the unicorn with white acrylic paint. Make sure it dries fully before moving onto the next step.
- Using the gold metallic paint, draw on a gold horn between the unicorn’s ears. Also, use a pale pink acrylic paint to fill in the unicorn’s rosy cheeks. Leave to dry.
- Finish the unicorn by drawing on the unicorn’s eyes and mouth with black acrylic paint. Giving it eyelashes and eyebrows will give the unicorn a more fun character.
Use rocks found on family walks and beach trips to create this sparkling unicorn. Just make sure to scrub them clean before using!