Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Place the front cover of an A5 notebook on top of the back of a sheet of white self-adhesive glitter foam and draw around the edge using a pencil. Cut out then peel off the backing and stick to the front of the notebook.
- Download the template and print out. Use the template to cut out ears from a sheet of white foam, eyes from purple foam, and the round nose and mane from pink foam.
- Use the template to cut out the horn from a sheet of gold glitter foam and nostrils from a sheet of pink glitter foam.
- Stick the bottom of the ears onto the top left and right corners of the notebook using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
- Stick on the mane in between the ears using super tacky glue. Without peeling off the backing, stick the bottom of the gold glitter foam horn to the middle of the mane using super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
- Stick on the two eyes in the middle of the notebook using a small amount of super tacky glue. Leave to dry.
- Stick the round nose to the bottom of the notebook using super tacky glue. Peel off the backing from the pink glitter foam nostrils and stick them to the left and right side of the nose.
- Decorate the base of the unicorn horn with self-adhesive satin gem flowers.
Why not create a fluffy version substituting plush fur for the glitter foam.