Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take two wooden plaques and paint them with orange acrylic paint, then leave to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, use a purple deco pen to write ‘Trick’ on one plaque, and ‘Treat’ on the other.
- Use a white deco pen to draw spider webs onto the corners of the wooden plaques. Then draw spiders with a black deco pen.
- Cut a long piece of jute twine and tie a double knot in the end. Thread the other end through one of the holes in the treat sign. Then take it behind the trick sign and thread it through the hole on the trick sign.
- Make sure the gap between the two signs is the right size, then tie the end of the twine to itself to hold it in place. Don’t trim the end.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with the other side, then tie the two ends together to create the hanger.
- Use purple foam letters to put ‘OR’ over the gap in between the two signs, so that they read ‘ Trick or Treat’.
Make sure the gap in between the two plaques isn't too big otherwise the letters may not stick to it.