Time to Make
How to Make
- Paint the head of the doll pink and leave to dry.
- Draw on hair, eyes, mouth and cheeks using coloured pens. Leave to dry.
- Cut a rectangle shape out of black self-adhesive felt and wrap around the doll to make her dress, ensuring an even base for her to be able to stand. Trim base if needed.
- Cut a triangle shape from a doily for her apron. Attach to the black dress using PVA glue. Leave to dry.
- Cut a rectangle from red self-adhesive felt. Before removing the backing, cut small slits down one length of the rectangle to make the tassels for her shawl. Remove backing and wrap around the shoulders of the doll.
- Cut a small circle out of a doily for her bonnet. Attach to her head using glue dots. Hold in place for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Download the template for her hat and print out. Using the template cut out the shapes from black card.
- To make the hat, roll the rectangle shape into a cylinder shape and glue together using glue dots. Then glue this to the centre of the bigger circle. Take the smaller circle and glue it to the top of the cylinder to make a hat.
- Place a glue dot on the bottom of the hat and stick to the top of her bonnet. Hold in place for 1 minute then leave to dry.
- Glue a button to her shawl for decoration using a glue dot.
Instead of a small button you could use a stick-on gem or draw on a button with a black pen for decoration on the shawl.