Time to Make
30 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint your matchbox blue and leave to dry.
- Sketch a tooth shape on white self-adhesive foam, then cut it out with your scissors.
- Place the tooth-shaped piece of foam onto the yellow foam and then sketch a wing on either side of the tooth. Then cut two yellow wings out.
- Peel off the paper on the back of the foam tooth and stick it into the middle of the matchbox. Do the same with the yellow wings and stick them down.
- Using a black pen draw a smiley face onto the tooth. Decorate using the crystal gem tape on the sides of the matchbox.
- Cut out a piece of paper the size of the matchbox and add the child’s name, age and date and insert in the matchbox.
Why not create a collection of tooth fairy matchboxes with different facial expressions for each tooth fairy visit.