Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of felt that measures 12-inch x 9-inch and fold it in half at the longer edge, so it now measures 9-inch x 6-inch. Using a ruler, draw a horizontal line 3 inches down from the top of the felt.
- Using a hot glue gun seal the edges at the bottom of the fold and 6 inches up the side edge to where the line is drawn to create a pouch.
- Shape the top part of the felt with scissors to create a curve for the flap of the bag from where the line is drawn, 3 inches down.
- Fold one of the curved flaps inside of the bag.
- Cut a 3-inch piece of string, fold it in half and then stick it to the top part of the inside of the flap using a glue gun to create a loop. Leave to dry.
- Fold the front flap down so you can measure where to stick your button. Stick the button in the correct place with a glue gun.
- Using a self-adhesive white glittery foam sheet, sketch a tooth shape onto it. Cut it out and stick on the front curved bag flap.
- Add your text using glitter form letter stickers on the front of the bag.
Instead of using the hot glue gun you could use Super Tacky Multi-Purpose Glue.