Time to Make
30 minutes per finger puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut out the shape for the body from a sheet of red felt. Then trace over this to cut out another identical shape. Place a thin strip of double sided tape down each side of one piece, and stick the other on top. Ensuring that you leave the bottom open.
- Cut two small arm shapes from the blue sheet of felt and stick to the front of the red shape.
- Create a face by taking either the pink or brown coloured felt and cutting out a small circle. Add a face to the circle by adding wiggle eyes and drawing a mouth. Add a beard using either the brown or black felt.
- Cut out a crown shape from the yellow felt and stick it to the top of the face. Then attach the face to the top of the red body shape.
- Stick a small gem to the front of the finger puppet, in between the arm shapes.
- Create two more of these finger puppets using different colour combinations.
Try making a finger puppet for each of the nativity characters