Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print off two copies of the Veggie Memory Game template on A4 white paper.
- Cover an A4 piece of coloured card with jumbo glue stick. Then carefully stick the vegetable sheet on to the card. With a clean cloth press the paper and card together ensuring there are no bumps.
- Repeat this process with the second sheet of vegetables.
- Colour in the vegetables using fibre tips pens on one of the sheets. Then colour in the second sheet using exactly the same colours for the vegetables.
- Now carefully cut along the lines until you have 20 Veggie cards. Do the same with the other piece of card, so you end up with 40 vegetable cards, 2 each of the same vegetable.
- To play, simple turn the cards face down and mix up. Then place the cards in straight lines. The object of the game is for a player to turn over the same vegetable. When they do they keep the pair, and have another go. If a player doesn’t turn over the same vegetable, then they turn the cards face down again, and the other player has a turn. Players have to try and remember where the same vegetables are.
Teach kids the actual colours of the vegetables by researching them online and getting them to colour-in accordingly.