Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the template and print it onto A4 paper. Then cut out the head shape, the eye bandana and the bookmark shape.
- Trace the head and bookmark shapes onto a sheet of yellow card and cut them out. Then do the same with the eye bandana but with a sheet of white card.
- Draw coloured spots onto the eye bandana, using the reference on the template as a guide. Then glue it to the yellow face shape.
- Use a black pen to draw the eye, nose and mouth, and a black outline around the head and bandana.
- Use double-sided foam tape to stick the head to the top of the bookmark shape to create a 3D effect.
- Use scissors to carefully cut a small hole at the bottom of the bookmark. Then thread some black elastic through the hole and tie in place with a double knot.
- Thread some red, yellow and blue beads to each end of the elastic and tie a knot around the last bead to hold them in place.
- If you want to personalise your bookmark, use a coloured pen to write your name down the centre of the bookmark.
Double up the foam tape if you want to create more of a 3D effect.
What You Need