Time to Make
40 minutes + baking time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a section of red Fimo clay and roll it into a small ball. Then use your hands, or a rolling pin, to squash the ball to create a flat circle, approximately 4cm in diameter.
- Take a tiny section of white Fimo clay and roll it into a very small ball. Then press it onto the centre of the red circle.
- Take more tiny sections of white Fimo clay and push them around the white circle on the red clay.
- Create three long oval shapes out of the blue Fimo clay and attach them to the back of the red circle. Then use a cocktail stick to make a small hole in the top of the red circle.
- Create beads using red, black and blue Fimo clay, by taking small sections of clay and roll them into a small ball. Then push a cocktail stick through the centre of the circles to make a small hole in them.
- Follow the instructions of the packaging to bake the beads and necklace pendant in the oven.
- Thread the beads and pendant onto some black elastic, then trim the ends and tie them together in a double knot.
Leave the beads to cool for 5 minutes after taking them out of the oven, otherwise, they will be too hot to work with.