Easy. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Print out the template and cut out the shapes. Draw around the scalloped shape on the card colours of your choice and cut around fifteen rows.
- Starting from the bottom of the tail, and using a ruler to guide your placement, glue on your scalloped rows in a staggered pattern. When you have covered the tail, turn it over and cut off the excess edges.
- Choose a Skin Tone People Cut Out and remove the bottom half, then glue on the tail at the waist.
- Draw around your hands in the colours of your choice to make four handprint shapes. Then use a round-sided pencil or paintbrush to roll and curl each finger and make the curls. Arrange the handprint hair behind the head and glue in place.
- Glue on the mini scallop shells to make your mermaid’s bra.
- Draw on the mermaid’s face with a deco pen.
- Stick on Mermaid Self-Adhesive Acrylic Jewels to make a headband and necklace.
- Make the handprint hair merman accordingly.
Glue a craft stick or stiff strip of card to the back of the mermaid for support.