Time to Make
30 minutes per stone + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take three stones in different sizes. Small, medium and large.
- Mix together some acrylic paint and paint the end of each stone beige, then paint on the ears. Leave to dry. Apply a second coat of paint on top. Leave to dry.
- Paint the remainder of the stones using brown acrylic paint. Leave to dry. Apply a second coat of paint on top. Leave to dry.
- With a thin paint brush, paint the eyes and nose onto the stones using black acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint on the hedgehog spikes using light brown acrylic paint. Leave to dry
Instead of using a paint brush and acrylic paint you could also use Deco paint pens to draw the finer details onto the stone.