Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Insert a piece of cardboard covered with a plastic bag into the tote bag. This will give a flat surface to work on and prevent the paint seeping through to the other side of the bag.
- Use a thick paintbrush to apply some purple acrylic paint onto the palm of your hand then press down five handprints onto the tote bag in a circle to create the flower shape. Leave to dry.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes. Cut out five heart shapes from pink felt and stick around the centre of the flower with glue. Then cut out the flowers stalk and two leaves and stick to the bottom of the flower with glue.
- Take seven large yellow pom poms and stick to the centre of the flower using glue.
- With some pink acrylic paint, paint the words ‘Fab Mum’ or your choice of words along the bottom of the bag. Leave to dry.
Ensure you always line the inside of the fabric bag before painting to help prevent the paint and glue from seeping through to the other side of the bag.