Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the outside of a keepsake book box with a coat of pink paint. Then paint the inner (pages) section with white paint. Leave to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, use a purple deco pen to write 'Fairy Tales' onto the front of the book, and decorate the edges with a pattern using the blue deco pen. Then stick a large glitter flower underneath the words.
- Cut out two rectangular pieces of light blue paper and stick them to the inner sections of the box. On the left hand side, use a purple deco pen to write ' My Secret Fairy Garden'.
- On the right hand section of the box, use a glue gun to cover the bottom third in glue, then fill it with some dried moss.
- Make a fairy by wrapping some pink felt around a wooden person, yellow felt around the head to create a hat, and draw on a face using deco pens. Cut out some wings from silver glitter card, and then stick the wings to the back of the fairy.
- Push the fairy into the moss and glue in place. Then push in some toadstools and paper flowers to complete the garden.
- Cut out some cloud shapes from white card and stick them to the blue paper to create the sky.
Make sure everything is fully stuck down so it doesn't move when you close the book.
What You Need
- Secret Keepsake Books
- Artificial Mini Toadstools
- Bostik Coolmelt Glue Gun
- Paper Flower Collection
- Dried Moss
- Summer Card and Paper Value Pack
- Wooden People
- Acrylic Paint Pack B
- Fine Tip Acrylic Deco Pens Pack B
- Pastel Felt Sheets Value Pack
- Glitter A4 Card
- Flower Garden Glitter Stickers