Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut four small triangle shapes from a light pink sheet of felt.
- Cut a long piece of pink embroidery thread and thread the end through a needle. Push the needle through the edge of one of your felt triangles and pull almost all the way through. Then add a small amount of glue from the glue gun to stick the end of the thread to the triangle.
- Stitch around the edge of the triangle, then when you are finished trim the end and glue it to the back of the felt. Repeat this with the other three felt triangles.
- Cut another piece of pink embroidery thread and tie the end to the top of a cocktail stick. Trim it to just longer than the length that you would like your bunting to be, then tie the other end to the top of another stick.
- Lay it down so that the thread is stretch out in a straight line. Then attach each of your felt triangles to the thread using the glue gun.
- Glue a satin bow to the top of each cocktail stick to cover up the knot in the thread.
If you're making lots and want to speed up the process, make the bunting without the stitches.