Beginner, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes per bookmark
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the templates provided.
- Cut out the rectangles from your chosen animal foam colours. Then cut out the heads, ears, noses, and belly pieces.
- Peel the backing off the oval belly pieces then stick these to the front of the rectangles.
- Peel the backing off the head pieces then stick these to the top of the rectangles. Then stick the ears and noses in place.
- To finish, draw the mouth and whiskers onto the face using a thin black pen then stick down some wiggle eyes.
If you don’t have any foam available this craft could also be made from card.