Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
40 minutes + drying time for paint
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a white paper plate and paint it in your chosen animal colour using acrylic paint. Leave to dry then apply a second coat of paint on top. Leave to dry.
- Cut out the templates provided then cut out the individual shapes from coloured paper.
- Use double sided tape to stick the inner ear pieces to the front of each ear. Flip the paper plate and ears over then use tape to stick the ears to the top of the plate.
- Next use tape to stick a wooden craft stick to the bottom of the paper plate for the handle.
- Flip the plate back over again then use double sided tape to stick the nose to the front of the plate.
- Use a thick black pen to draw on the mouth then peel the backing off two large wiggle eyes and stick down.
- To finish cut two white pipe cleaners to approx 20cm in length, bend them in half each and stick these down either side of the nose for the whiskers.
Apply a few layers of paint to the paper plate to ensure a good coverage.