Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the handle of the wooden spoon with a coat of blue paint and leave to dry.
- Once the paint is completely dry write ‘SUPER DAD’ down the handle of the spoon with a yellow deco pen.
- Cut a triangle out of a red sheet of felt that is a little shorter than the length of the wooden spoon handle. Then attach it to the back of the handle using double sided tape to make the hero cape.
- Cut a small strip of red felt and stick it to the front of the handle at the top to make the collar of the cape.
- Cut a hair shape out of a sheet of felt, whichever colour is closest to your dad’s hair colour. Then use double sided tape to stick it to the top of the wooden spoon.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the front of the spoon and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath the eyes.
Make sure the colour of the writing stands out against the colour you paint the spoon handle so that it will be easy to read.
Tagged with:Fathers Day