Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut the feet off of a mini fluffy chick, then push it into a small balloon, then blow the balloon up and tie it in a knot.
- Pour some PVA glue into a bowl, add a little water and then mix together.
- Cut some purple embroidery thread into 3 pieces. Dip one piece into the glue mixture, keeping the ends separate so that it doesn't get tangled.
- Wrap the thread around the balloon. Then dip the next piece in the glue and repeat until all of the thread is gone.
- Make sure there aren't any gaps big enough for the chick to fall out. Leave to dry over night.
- Once the string is completely dry, carefully pop the balloon and pull it out of the string egg, leaving the chick inside.
- Tie a piece of ribbon through the egg into a loop for it to hang from.
Gently push the balloon inwards away from the string before popping to prevent the egg from collapsing.