Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut white self-adhesive felt 9cm x 2cm. Snip along one edge to create a wavy scalloped effect then stick to the top of the stocking. Repeat this for all the stockings.
- Draw numbers 1-24 on card then cut out to make templates. Turn the templates over so the numbers are reversed. On the backing of self-adhesive felt, draw around the reversed numbers.
- Cut the numbers out then stick to the stockings. Add two festive stickers to each stocking for decoration.
- Finally, use a 3D glitter pen to decorate the white snow cap felt and numbers. Leave the glitter pen decoration to dry to a lovely sparkle.
- When dry, thread the stockings onto a length of ribbon to form a bunting, and peg into position. Then pop in mystery treats.