Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut three 5cm squares of self-adhesive foam and stick together to make a block, making sure that the sticky sides are stuck together.
- Cut out your chosen design from a 5cm square of white self-adhesive foam and fix this to one side of the block.
- Cut a rectangle of self-adhesive foam and neatly fold in half. Fix the ends of the rectangle to the back of your stamp to use as a handle.
- Use a soft brush to spread fabric paint onto the white foam design, and avoid getting any paint on the background of the stamp.
- Lay the part of the cap you want to print over your outstretched palm and carefully press the foam stamp onto the fabric. Move the fabric and carry on stamping all over the hat.
- Dip the end of a cotton bud into the paint and add different coloured spots to your image. Use the end of a paintbrush for smaller dots to make eyes.
For a really jazzy design you could glue rows of sparkling sequins around the edge of the cap.