Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
1 hour 30 mins
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a long bamboo stick with red Pebeo matt deco acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Print off the template for the flag and cut out. The cross will be red and the background will be white.
- Cover the background surrounding the cross with glue using a glue stick. Scrunch up white tissue paper squares into small balls and stick onto the background. Repeat until all 4 rectangles are covered with white tissue paper.
- Cover the cross shape with glue using a glue stick. Scrunch the red tissue paper squares into small balls and stick onto the cross section until covered.
- Cut a strip of double sided tape the same size as the depth of the flag. Attach to the top of the bamboo stick. Remove the backing and attach to the side of the flag.
Ensure the scrunched up pieces of tissue paper are stuck down close together so that there is no paper underneath showing through.