Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a wooden coaster with two coats of yellow acrylic paint and leave to dry. Fix a border of small flower jewels around the edge of the coaster.
- Place and press the slab of clay over the bottom of the shell ensuring the clay touches the shell completely. Smooth any cracks using your fingers and a little water.
- Make three strips of yellow foam, 2cm by 4cm, and cut a long fringe in one side of each.
- Roll the fringes up and poke through the holes in the flowers, securing with some PVA. When the glue is dry, fix the flowers to the coaster.
- Cut a disc of red sticky felt the same size as the coaster and fix lots of ribbon around the edge.
- Add a ribbon loop for hanging and fix the felt disc to the back of the coaster.
3D flowers like this can be fixed onto pipe cleaners for an everlasting spring bouquet.