Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a sheet of light blue paper so that the width is slightly longer than the height of a cardboard tube, and it is long enough to wrap around the cardboard tube.
- Use double sided tape to stick the paper around the tube, and fold the edges of the paper into the ends of the tube.
- Cut two wing shapes and one oval shape out of a darker shade of blue paper, and stick the wings either side of the tube and the oval shape in the middle.
- Cut a small triangle out of a sheet of orange paper, and stick it to the tube, above the oval shape, to make the beak. Then stick two wiggle eyes to the top of the tube, above the beak.
- Stick a blue feather to inside of the top of the tube using tape
- Use scissors to carefully cut two small holes at the bottom of the tube, one underneath each wing.
- Thread the ends of an orange pipe cleaner through each hole, making a loop. Slide your hand through the loop and then tighten it to fit.
Make sure you leave the pipe cleaner long enough so that you can easily put it on and off your wrist.