Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a pencil to draw a series of circles onto a piece of card, each one about 2cm smaller in diameter than the last.
- Join the circles to make a big spiral and draw a head at the end of this. Cut out with scissors to make one continuous piece.
- Make a hole in the centre of the spiral with a darning needle and knot a loop of gold cord into this.
- Stick alternating colours of sequins onto the spiral with PVA glue and leave to dry.
- Add dots of glitter glue in between the sequins and make two eyes on the head of the snake.
- Hang the snake up to let the glue dry and the weight of the glue will make the card spiral drop down.
Make lots of different coloured snakes and hang by a window or over a radiator so the air currents will make them spin around.